Comfortable, Well-Designed Homes
The Denver luxury apartment homes and town homes at The Breakers Resort are arranged in six architecturally unique villages-each with its own clubhouse, pool, and hot tub. The homes themselves all have amenities for a comfortable and active lifestyle including:
- Environmentally-preferred gas fireplaces
- Full-size washer and dryer hook-ups
- Central air conditioning
- Built-in microwaves
- Walk in closets
- Stainless steel appliances *
- Granite countertops*
- Cherry cabinets*
- Brushed nickel hardware*
- Ceiling fans*
* In select units
And more >>
Resort Living Features
At The Breakers Resort Denver Luxury Apartment and town home villages you'll find welcome distractions from the workday with several well-appointed features including:
And more >>
- A scenic 60-acre lake and marina encircled by a lighted, paved jogging and walking path
- A 26,000 sq. ft. recreation center with full-size athletic club
- A cozy, welcoming café
- After school "Homework Help"
We're centrally located in the Denver metropolitan area, only minutes from places many Coloradoans work and play. The Breakers Resort is:
- 4 miles from the Cherry Creek Shopping Center
- 7 miles from downtown Denver
- 7 miles from the Denver Tech Center
- 22 miles from Denver International Airport
Featured Community in A Vision of Home: Denver's Signature Apartment Tour & Contest 2009.
Proud sponsors of local charity events.
See where to find us >>
Activities & Events
The Breakers Resort arranges several events a month for residents around music, sports, holidays, and more >>
Attentive, On-Site Staff
The Breakers Resort has staff to maintain your comfort and privacy.
- Our round-the-clock front gate attendant maintains neighborhood privacy and welcomes you each day, providing information or directions for your guests.
- Recycle center.
- Other resort staff works on home and common area maintenance (including landscaping and snow plowing), hot tub services, and more.
- On-call maintenance is available for after-hour emergencies.
See how often activities and events happen in an example of our monthly Community Calendar>>